- If your loved one all the sudden has a personal relationship with the UPS and FedEx Delivery people.
- When your once-upon-a-time frozen meal friend becomes a homemade/scratch kitchen chef.
- Trips to Walmart, Sam’s Club or Walgreen’s start taking 1-2 hours even when they only bring home no more than 3 items.
- No matter where you are or what you are doing, they always seem to be snapping photos with their phone cam when you aren’t looking.
- Random packages start to arrive at your house that don’t match up with the bank account. You are also not allowed to open any of them until they’re fully photo processed.
- They start talking about all sorts of close friends even though you’ve never met any of them.
- They’re all the sudden informed about everything from cloth diapering, newest releases and every possible store that has a sale within a 20 mile radius.
- Random Holiday & National Days you’ve never even heard of become huge events.
- They mistakenly start calling you or your children by odd nickname’s you’d never heard of, ie: Baby A, DH or Cookie.
- They start complaining about never having time for themselves while spending over an hour pinning photos on Pinterest.
If you happen to spot a Blogger, have a Starbucks Coffee ready within reach. It is widely known that Bloggers run on caffeine and it is a wonderful way to introduce yourself to their secret world. Just keep an eye out for their phone cam, it is an auto reflex to anything shiny, smiley or new.
You can also check out: Things I Never Thought I’d Say Until I Started Blogging.