Arby’s Turkey Roasters that came out last month were only the beginning of a re-launch of their brand and new campaign. “Slicing Up the Truth About Freshness” celebrates Arby’s heritage of freshly slicing meats at their restaurants every day for nearly 50 years! This is what differentiates them from other sandwich shops and how they really stand alone.
The brand re-launch includes:
- National television, print and digital advertisements, created by Crispin Porter + Bogusky, featuring former NYC Police Detective Bo Dietl on a mission to expose the truth about fresh slicing.
- Updated, modernized logo that stays true to the iconic hat, but also communicates Arby’s pride in freshly slicing meat daily in each restaurant.
- Introduction of new menu items, including Turkey Roasters
- New tagline – “Slicing Up Freshness.”
- Complete website refresh at www.Arbys.com
So how good are the Turkey Roasters? Well… I got to go out and grab one just to show you how awesome they are. Just look at this sandwich!
That is one meaty Turkey Roaster.
One thing that really stood out with me is that the Turkey tasted like fresh deli turkey. It was a little different because it’s a hot sandwich instead of a cold one, it has the same really good fresh deli taste, it’s just warm. I wouldn’t say that’s off-putting, it was incredibly good, just was something I noticed. I like that it gives a twist to what I would consider a home-town deli taste.
So, have you tried them yet? What did you think?
I received a gift card to facilitate my review. Opinions are my own and are not influenced by any form of compensation.