- Lunch meat
- Any other items you chose
These are similar to the Fruit on a Stick snacks we made last week. Sandwich Sticks are great for us because my son doesn’t like bread! This is just a fun way to get your kid to eat his/her sandwich.
Again, we used straws instead of Kabob skewers because they are safer.
- Step 1: Cut tomatoes into chunks so they stay on the kabob, or use cherry tomatoes.
- Step 2: Roll or fold up slices of lunch meat and slide on the straw
- Step 3: Slide on tomatoes
- Step 4: Fold up cheese slices or use cheese cubes and slide on the straw.
- Step 5: Add any other ingredients
- Step 6: Continue alternating items until your straw is filled up
- Step 7: Enjoy!
We made this for ourselves and for daddy. Gabe doesn’t like cheese or tomatoes, so his was just alternating turkey and bologna. Daddy had alternating turkey, ham, cheese, and tomatoes. Mine was ham and cheese! Yummy!
You can toss in a little sauce for dipping if you’d like.