This holiday season, just like every year before it, I find myself baking non-stop! This however is the first year that I have used Truvia Baking Blend and I am hooked. We decided to make some yummy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, these are a number one favorite in our home.
“These hearty cookies are loaded with the whole grain goodness of oats and plump raisins. Made with Truvia® Baking Blend, these cookies have 60% less sugar* than the full sugar version.”
Keep in mind that if you have family members or even possibly yourself with diabetes that this is perfect for you!
|All of my ingredients and I am ready to bake|
|MMMMM even not baked they look good|
|My little bit sized of cookie goodness|
I didn’t have to do anything special when adding Truvia Baking Blend. It comes with a conversion sheet printed on the back of your Truvia package. Very simple to use! The taste… you are probably wondering about the taste aren’t you? Well lets put it this way, as fast as I could scoop them out of the oven is as fast as they were being eaten. I just couldn’t keep up with my families hungry appetite for these wonderful Oatmeal Raisin Cookies!
Introducing Truvia Baking Blend:
- Designed for easy, at-home baking, the new Truvia Baking Blend is a blend of Truvia natural sweetener and sugar.
- Truvia Baking Blend provides sugar-like taste and texture in recipes, but with 75% fewer calories and twice the amount of sweetness than sugar.
- Baked goods made with Truvia will have the sugar-like texture and moistness and will bake and brown like recipes that are made with sugar.
- One 1.5 pound bag of Truvia Baking Blend has equivalent sweetness to 3 pounds of sugar, which is approximately 7 cups- enough to make 13 pies, 9 batches of cookies or 6 batches of brownies.
- Truvia is available at retail stores nationwide in a 1.5 pound bag with a closeable, easy to use pour spout.
By visiting Truvia.com you can get their Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe and many more recipes for you to try that are a great holiday addition to your holiday meals. Include this alternative to your recipes this year and no one but you will be able to tell the difference!
Purchase: You can also Purchase your own Truvia Baking Blend for around $6.99.