~I received a Bixbee sample for the purpose of reviewing. Opinions and stories are my own.~
When I mentioned back-to-school shopping to my girls the first thing they wanted were new backpacks. It is truly the item that will get used every single day. The girls want backpacks that are “cool” yet I want them tough so it will last the whole school year. Bixbee designer backpacks are specifically designed for kid’s unique measurements. Tailor-designed in 3 sizes, Bixbee backpacks feature a patented horizontal design to carry weight above waist level. Their unique shape provides easy access to books and supplies with laptop/tablet protection in the medium and large sizes. With Bixbee‘s “One Here. One There.” initiative a school bag filled with supplies will be donated to a child in need with every bag purchased!
- Ergonomic Comfort Design
- Lightweight, comfortable and durable, at just 1.3 pounds, Bixbee backpacks are perfect for keeping unnecessary weight off of kids’ backs.
- Contoured air-mesh adjustable shoulder straps with sliding sternum strap distribute the horizontal load optimally over the shoulders.
- Generously padded breathable mesh back panel helps alleviate pressure points and provides extra comfort.
- Made with rugged 600-denier polyester, packs are water-resistant and built to last.
- Reinforced base and corners provide extra protection against daily wear and tear.
- ID card holder under main flap
- Reflective accents provide low light safety and visibility
- Adjustable mesh side pocket fits any size water bottle.
- Certified PVC, BPA, Phthalate and lead free
I absolutely love this bag and even better my daughter loves it too. So many nice pockets. I personally love having lots of pockets because it helps to keep me organized. It has yet to be seen what works best for my girls.
I love it when I buy an item that I really like and it is from a Company that also gives back by helping others. For every backpack purchase Bixbee will donate a schoolbag and supplies to a kid in need. That just gives an extra incentive to buy their bags!
They have a size chart on their website you can use to help determine the right size bag for your child. Big Sis here is 45 inches and wearing a medium bag. It fits her great.
These bright and tough-built backpacks are backed by a limited life-time warranty. There are several cute prints including ones for the boys and they have really adorable lunchboxes and duffle bags as well. Big Sis can’t wait to get some serious use out of hers. I like that the bag was designed just for kids like her and that it looks like it is built to last.