~I received 2 Boxai for the purpose of review. Opinions and stories are my own.~
- Celebrate – “If the whole world knew you as I do.”
- Wonderful world – “I love spinning around the sun with you.”
- Under the sea – “Beneath the surface lies a world of wonderment.”
- Bee – “Thanks for all you do to make life so sweet.”
- Orchid – “I behold the full depth of your beauty.”
- Cat in a box – “May your life be filled with simple pleasures.”
- Dogs at Play – “A true friend who is always ready to play.”
- Tango – “Just for me, forget the steps … hold me, feel the music.”
- Signs of love – “Love, Love, Love”
- Paris in the rain – “I love you, come rain or come shine.”
- Wedding footsie – “It’s official…we’re stepping out together.”
- Little Bundle of Joy – “Good things come in small packages.”
- they are stylish, yet inexpensive
- the Box Spring is blank on the back, ready for you to add your own personal message
- they have space for you to add a “small is beautiful” gift in the last box, if you wish
- (unlike greetings cards) they will not end up in the trash
- they are functional art objects that are great for storing small, precious items
They currently have a Kickstarter to raise funds to print the other 10 designs and it runs until November 11th. I just love the Under the Sea Boxai.
With the holidays coming I find it can be extremely hard to find gifts for co-workers or other adults. I never know what they would enjoy or what they already have! I like the idea of giving Boxai because they are adorable and in the smallest box you can put a trinket or candy inside. You can’t beat the price of $10 for one Boxai! I will be using one of mine to give to my Granny. She loves fun things like this and I will put a small surprise in the smallest box. I can’t wait to see the look on her face when she opens her Boxai!
Connect: You can connect with Boxai on their website.
Purchase: You can purchase Boxai SRP for $10 each. Please take a moment and share your support by contributing to their Kickstarter campaign!
Giveaway Winner: Entry #10 April Y.