New Year’s Mobile:
- Construction paper
- Glue/ tape
- I printed out the words Happy & New Year on my computer, in large print. I let my son cut out the strips of paper
- Glue/tape the words onto colored construction paper.
- Cut out the numbers 2-0-1-2
- Punch a hole in the middle on top of Happy, and also the bottom middle. Also punch a hole in the top on the New Year paper as well and 4 holes spaced out on the bottom as well. And a hole on the top of each number.
- Tie a long piece of yarn thru the top of Happy to hang from the ceiling. Tie smaller pieces of yarn to connect the other pieces together.
- Color if you’d like, add stickers and glitter as you like.