~I received Dove samples for the purpose of reviewing. Opinions and stories are my own.~
Who doesn’t want softer skin? Shower time is my time since that is basically the only time I am all by myself since I normally have a toddler trailing after me. I take long showers and I like to relax to soak up every minute of peace and quiet. Now with Dove’s new line of body wash I can have softer skin too. I am a skeptical person so when they said I can have softer skin after one just one shower I was not a believer. My next shower I tried out one of their new body washes and I was pleasantly surprised that my skin did in fact feel smoother afterwards and it remained softer all day long!
Dove premiered the #OneShowerChallenge at the Emmys to launch its new, breakthrough body wash formula that gives softer, smoother skin after just one shower. Dove surprised two unsuspecting women for the ultimate One Shower Challenge experience, and with the help and expertise of beauty expert Jeannine Morris, gave them the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to show off their softer, smoother skin on the red carpet. Millions of women across the country got to witness their experience as it aired during the E! Live from the Red Carpet pre-show. Here are those ladies in a brief clip.
- Mild body wash formula has even more of the brand’s gentlest cleansers, Glycinate and DEFI, combined with NutriumMoisture technology.
- Improved lather rinses cleanly and quickly
- Provides softer, smoother skin after one shower
- Has 10x more skin natural nourishment than other leading body washes
- Contains exfoliating beads and smooths away dull, dry skin (gentle exfoliating body wash)
- Hypo-allergenic (sensitive skin body wash)
After trying out all the new body washes my favorites are the gentle exfoliating and the deep moisture. Probably because I have extra dry and rough skin in mutiple places so it helps smooth away that dry skin. I have even caught my husband using my body wash because he told me he likes how it makes his skin feel so don’t be afraid to share!