- 6 cups Corn Flakes
- 1 bag Small Marshmallows
- 3tbsp Butter
- Green Food Coloring
- Cinnamon Candies
- Twizzlers Pull & Peel
- Non-Stick Spray
- Parchment Paper
How to Make Them:
- Mix butter and marshmallows in a pot and melt on low until smooth and creamy. Remove from heat.
- Mix in Green Food Coloring until well blended.
- Slowly pour in the Corn Flakes. I generally mix 2 cups at a time until it is mixed well.
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper and spray it down lightly with Non-Stick Spray. Dump the Cornflake/Marshmallow mix onto the paper.
- Spray your hands with the non-stick spray and form small circles to your desired size.
- Add in a few cinnamon candies. You can also mix them in prior to forming if easier.
- Peel off individual Twizzler strands and tie into little bows. Place on the top of the Wreaths.
- That’s it!
These are really cute and delicious to make. We had a lot of fun making these today and I wanted to share them. If you are looking for a beautiful, simple and tasty treat for the Holidays, this is perfect!