This is a very inexpensive, simple and awesome (if I do say so myself) way to pull off a Zombie for Halloween. This was one of the best zombie Halloween makeup jobs my son and I pulled off and he’s been a Zombie every year for as long as I can remember.
All you need is a cheap make-up kit. The Kit needs to include Latex, White Face Make-up and Blood. You can generally grab one at Walmart for roughly $5. The other thing you need is Olive or Vegetable Oil!
How to pull it off:
- Take the liquid Latex and from the corner of the mouth make a line to the jaw bone on each side. Let this dry.
- Cover the whole face with the white face make-up. Use a darker black or grey around the eyes. If you don’t have those in make-up colors, use your black eyeliner or mascara and smear it!
- Take the fake blood packet (if you don’t have a packet, use a medicine dropper) and squeeze it lightly from the start of the liquid latex by one jaw and move it to the other side. Let the blood drip down naturally.
- Take Vegetable or Olive Oil and smear it into your hair. This gives it a wet look. The great thing is, Olive Oil is great for your hair!
- Once your hair looks wet, add in drops of fake blood until it runs down. This gives the appearance that your hair is wet from blood.