I love finding educational apps for my son and PBS Kids sent a few great ideas over to me! I thought I would share them!
- Fizzy’s Lunch Lab: Fresh Pick – Professor Fizzy is holding a competition to see who has what it takes to be the next Lunch Ladder! Kids put math and problem solving skills to the test while navigating their way through the grocery store, coming up with the right amount of change in the check-out line, and successfully serving food to a room full of hungry customers. For iPad, Kindle Tablet and Nook Tablet for kids ages 6 – 8.
- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: Play at Home With Daniel – Playing is learning as kids explore bedtime, bath time ad play pretend doctor at Daniel’s house. For iOS and Android devices, Kindle Tablet and Nook Tablet for kids ages 2+.
- Super Why! ABC Adventures: Alphabet – Named one of the Top 25 iPad Apps for kids by TIME.com, kids can play five literacy games while mastering the alphabet. On iOS devices for ages 3+.
- Dinosaur Train: Mesozoic Math Adventures – Kids develop math skills and explore life sciences, vocabulary and concepts alongside Buddy, Tiny and Don. For iPad, Nook Tablet, Kindle Tablet for kids ages 3+.
- Martha Speaks Word Spinner – Up to four players can join in the fun, with six interactive mini-games that both kids and parents can enjoy together while building storytelling and vocabulary skills. For iPad for kids ages 4+.
- CyberChase 3D Builder – Kids can help rebuild a town turning 2D shapes into 3D structures while developing spatial and reasoning skills. For iPad for kids ages 6+.
I hope you and your children have a lot of fun with these!
I did not receive anything outside of the information provided. We support early education and PBS!