How do I begin to tell you what books mean to my little 6 year old son…. well I suppose we can start with saying he absolutely loves to read! In Junior’s Adventures Boxed Set my son has a field day. There are 6 different books included in this set and each one a fun and thrilling adventure about the importance of saving, giving, spending and even the understanding of integrity. I love to hear him giggle as we sit and read the books together, the stories are fun and really capture the young in understanding of financial situations that they would understand – like saving money from allowance.
- Your children can join Junior in his life adventures! Transform their futures with these colorful and entertaining books by teaching them how to handle money NOW.
- From working and saving to giving and spending, these wonderful stories will teach real life ‘stuff,’ and the stories are so fun your children won’t even know they’re learning!
- Each book is illustrated by award-winning cartoonist Marshall Ramsey.
- Recommended for kids ages 3-10.
The books included in the Juniors Adventure Set are:
- The Super Red Racer (Work)
- Careless at the Carnival (Spending)
- The Big Birthday Surprise (Giving)
- My Fantastic Fieldtrip (Saving)
- A Special Thank You (Integrity)
- Battle of the Chores (Debt)
I do believe that it is important for my child to learn about saving money, working for things that you want and saving for them. We all understand in our own way debt and even little ones can grasp the concept. Teaching through stories is a great way to introduce your child in making right financial choices!
They also have Junior’s Adventures 6- CD Audio Set Available.
It has all of the books mentioned above and one of the things that we love about it is that you can play the Read-Along Audio Book with it. This is fantastic for the beginner readers who can sit and enjoy each page while being read to. My son just loves it!
Keep in mind this holiday, if you are having trouble finding that special little guy or gal in your life a Christmas present, here are two great gifts for them. My son is home schooled and I am in constant look out for a wonderful learning tools. Though, you don’t need to have a home-school to know that it is an important lesson that we should begin to teach our children early.
Purchase: You can purchase your own Junior’s Adventures Boxed Set for $24.95 or the CD Audio Set for $12.95 at DaveRamsey.com
I received a sample for the purpose of review. Opinions are my own or my families and are not influenced by any form of compensation.