We’ve shared a lot of things with you from Shutterfly over the years and with Spring just around the corner, I wanted to show you a few ways you could decorate your home using all those pictures you have tucked away on your desktop! You know you have been meaning to clear them out for a long time!
- Drape a personalized cozy fleece or woven blanket over an old couch to dress it up. You can choose colors that highlight the spring or brighten your room!
- Get creative with Canvas Prints! You don’t have to always have photos of the family in particular. You can also create Spring / Summer collages to bring in warmth to your room or abstract photos of scenery or plants that tap into family memories.
- Walls Decals are my favorite, favorite way to create new atmosphere’s in the home! Shutterfly has new Wall Decals in family photo walls to children’s decor!
- Accessories always dress up an outfit and there’s no difference with rooms. You can pick up little accessories for your home like the Acrylic Photo Block that would dress up any old end table or shelf. A nice way to dress up a nursery or child’s room is to create personalized alphabet Photo Blocks or family blocks and stack them on their dresser!
- Put a little fun in your kitchen with personalized Dinner Plates! Just imagine if you had the family over for Easter and everyone’s face was on a plate. It would be a great momento of your time together.
You can visit Shutterfly Home Decor for more ideas on how to dress up your home. Spring is a time of newness and breathing life into the long sleep of Winter. It’s time to give our home’s a little more life as well and it doesn’t have to always be your smiling face. Think outside the box and show off the pieces of your life that make it all worth it.
To get you started on your Spring cleaning and decor re-freshening, Shutterfly is offering one of our readers a 5×5 Acrylic Photo Block. These are such beautiful pieces to set up around the home. The photo is printed on the back so it reflects in the clear acrylic. A very fancy way of making your photos stand out and also a lot safer if you have toddlers around who love to break frames.
Giveaway Winner: Entry #22 Tammy F.
I have been compensated by product (the same as the giveaway) for this promotion. As a customer of Shutterfly myself, my opinions are my own and are in no way influenced by compensation.