“System Mechanic® is an award-winning PC tune-up suite designed to fix, speed up and maintain PCs so they run like new forever. Currently the #1 best selling PC tune-up product in the US, Canada, UK, France, and the Benelux region according to NPD and similar sources, System Mechanic® is used by more than 32 million consumers worldwide to keep nearly 75 million computers running at peak performance.”
To say my computer was slow is to give it a compliment. My computer was almost at a stand still! I hated when I had to use my computer. I would always bring a snack with me when I had to download something because it took forever. Then I was given iolo’s System Mechanic to review, look at some of the newest features!
- SSD Accelerator™ automatically streamlines, optimizes, and speeds up Solid State Drives (SSDs). Paired with iolo’s unique ActiveCare technology, SSD Accelerator is the only tool of its kind that proactively optimizes SSDs, helping to dramatically improve SSD efficiency and overall PC performance, while working to extend the life and dependability of these modern drives.
- Designated Drivers conveniently manages device driver software updates to keep PC components working problem-free. Designated Drivers is the only tool of its kind to exclusively offer Microsoft-sourced driver updates, which have gone through multiple rounds of quality assurance testing to help ensure the updates are safe, reliable and broadly compatible.
- Whole Home Licensing: Gone is the 3 PC limit per license, now each license is valid on all PCs in your home. We are the first software company to do this, so far no one else seems to have caught on.
- Program Accelerator: Interdependent files that make up a program tend to drift apart and become scattered across the hard drive, impacting the speed at which programs can run. Program Accelerator™ uses patent-pending calibration technology to realign programs for the fastest possible access. The result is quicker launching and more responsive performance.
- CRUDD Remover: an intelligent redundant software detection tool that detects and displays the redundant programs installed on a PC that impact performance and stability, and then lets you decide which ones you want to keep or remove.
When we use any type of system fixers it usually takes 10 hours to run and for all that time there was little to show for it. System Mechanic, however, took less then 10 minutes to register, download, and run! Now my computer it is faster and I have more memory! One of the best parts about it, I didn’t have to wait for my husband to do it. Everything is so user friendly that I had it done before my husband was able to get into the room to help me. With the Whole Home Licensing you are able to install it on any computer in your home no matter how many you have. For those of us that have multiple computers, this is an incredible deal! And anyone that has a teenager in the house that uses their computer could really use a System Mechanic!
Purchase: You can purchase iolo System Mechanic for $39.95.
I received samples for the purpose of reviewing. Opinions are my own and/or my families and are not influenced by any form of compensation.