These were really cute and the kids really liked them too! They’d be fun for a party at school or an extra little dessert for your Thanksgiving dinner!
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Vanilla frosting
- Reese’s Pieces
- Green fruit rollup
- We used store bought dough again but you may make your own if you choose. Shape the cookies into rectangles but have the top rounded out a little bit to shape like corn on the cob.
- Bake cookies according to package and let cool
- Once cookies are cool, ice with frosting.
- Cut fruit roll up into 2 strips the length of the cookie and place onto frosting. Turn up tips a little bit. Leave a gap in the middle so the corn cob is open.
- Add Reese’s pieces into middle of cookie