We love to celebrate holidays and events in our house. So I thought we would celebrate the beginning of football season with a fun snack!
- Cocoa Rice Krispies
- Step 1: Melt 3 Tbls of Butter
- Step 2: Add marshmallows. Melt on low heat. We always use the whole bag and we usually use the mini marshmallows because they melt faster. Save a handful of marshmallows for later.
- Step 3: Once melted stir in cocoa rice krispies.
- Step 4: Spread marshmallow and rice krispie mixture onto a greased cookie sheet. Using a buttered spatula, shape into the shape of a football.
- Step 5: Using the extra mini marshmallows, add the detail of the football; stitching, stripes, etc. as you see fit.
- Step 6: Enjoy!
Halloween is a favorite holiday in our house, so the month of October we will be celebrating Halloween in Kid’s Kitchen with fun Halloween snacks!