- Ham/ Turkey/ Bologna
- Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- Shredded Cheese
* Always start by washing hands
1. Unroll crescent rolls on an ungreased baking sheet
2. Pull apart the dough triangles on the dotted lines
3. Tear up lunch meat in small pieces and place on dough
4. Sprinkle each triangle with cheese
5. Roll triangles up starting at the long side
6. Bake according to the package or until rolls are golden brown.
This may also be done with hot dogs. Instead of breaking up lunch meat, just place a hot dog on the triangle and roll it up, add cheese if you like.
My son does not like sandwiches because he doesn’t like bread, but he actually ate these! We made them for daddy for lunch and we all thought they were delicious!!!