Another fun breakfast for Christmas morning, Santa Pancakes! Your kids will absolutely love these! What’s really fun is if you let your little one’s decorate the faces and top it all off with the whip cream! Just make sure they don’t put tooo much whip cream.
- Whip Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
- Chocolate Chips
- Cook pancakes according to directions. You can use a box or check out a recipe for Wild Rice Flour Pancakes.
- Cut strawberries into halves and place near the top of the pancake for the hat.
- Put whip cream along the bottom of the hat and add a ball of whip cream at the end of the hat.
- Add blueberries for the eyes or you can make it a little sweeter with Hershey’s kisses.
- Add whip cream beard and a little bit at the tip of the hat.
- Place chocolate chip for the nose.
- Add maraschino cherry for the mouth or little chopped up pieces of strawberries.
- Enjoy with your family!
We also made Snowman pancakes. For this you need to make 3 small pancakes. Place one on top of the other. You can use blueberries for the eyes or mini chocolate chips for the eyes, nose and mouth, as well as for the buttons! And if you want to make it a ‘white’ snowman you can always spread on a thin layer of whip cream!