Thinking of redecorating a kid’s bedroom or playroom? New baby on the way? Look no further than Leo Wall Stickers to help you out! I absolutely fell in love with their designs! The designs are super cute! The animals are so animated looking and make a great addition to a room. They have quite the selection of adorable critters to chose from too!
I received the Spring Mini Kit. It included: 1 Flower and Mushroom (L 6” x H 7”) 1 Bee & Honey (L 6” x H 7”) & 1 Dragonfly and mushroom (L 6” x H 11”). I decided to put these in our basement playroom since it currently needs the most work as far as decorating goes. I thought they were really cute so I put them where my daughter spends most of her time. She just thinks they are great! Everytime we go downstairs she waves Hi to them!
Installation is simple!
- Carefully separate the support paper and application paper. In this way the adhesive must remain attached to the application paper
- Arrange the Stickers in the chosen position, with the adhesive side facing the surface you wish to decorate.
- Use the supplied spatula on the application paper to firmly smooth out the design from the centre out towards the borders
- Carefully remove the application paper, pulling it gently at a 180° angle. The sticker will then remain glued to the surface you wish to decorate.
- Use your hand to press the Sticker to the wall, in particular at the borders, in order to ensure it completely adheres. If some small bubbles remain, pierce them with a pin in order to release the trapped air.
If you have a large decal the site has great tips for installing large ones so be sure to check that out before you put yours up.
I just love that Leo Wall Stickers is just for kids! I have not seen any other decal place like this. My son loves the Pirate themed bedroom stickers. The neat thing about Leo Wall Stickers that is different than other places I’ve seen, they have complete kits. The Spring Mini kit I received is actually part of a larger kit, so you don’t have to worry about piecing together everything you want for a room, you can just select one of the kits!
After looking through their selection online I can’t help but think how great these decals would be in a classroom or daycare also. With so many designs to chose from you are sure to find a decal to fit in with your decor. Leo Walls Stickers will definitely add that extra touch in your child’s room and will complete any nursery decor. Before you start redecorating a room be sure to visit Leo Wall Stickers to help add that extra touch. I just love they way the look in our playroom, it definitely helps liven up the room!
Buy: You can get your own Leo Wall Stickers starting at $15.00
Connect: You can follow Leo Wall Stickers on Facebook . Look for Leo Wall Stickers in the App Store!
I received samples for the purpose of reviewing. Opinions are my own or my families and are not influenced by any form of compensation.