All of them bring me so many special memories, that I will hold very dearly in my heart. What I love about it is that the memories are all so different from one another, each one showing each of their personalities.
- We’re not the emotional type so we don’t show our feelings, like sister’s would.
- We don’t call on the phone or have to see each other daily to know that we all care and love one another, like sister’s do.
- We don’t share personal feelings or savoy secrets with one another, like sister’s would.
- We don’t watch movies late at night with one another and cry because it’s a chick flick, like sister’s do.
- We don’t call each other on the phone just to see what the other one is up to, like sister’s do.
My brother Rob and I are eleven months apart in age, he is the brother I share most memories with. We used to get into some trouble together and have loads of fun doing it too. We even graduated High School together and he lives across the street from me with his beautiful wife Jess and their daughter Hailey.