~I received ZeroWater samples for the purpose of reviewing. Opinions and stories are my own.~
Drinking water is an important part of staying hydrated and healthy and over the years I can honestly say I have learned to love water. The ZeroWater Tumbler is the super convenient and affordable option for bringing pure tasting water wherever you go! Great for business trips, vacations, road trips and so much more!
The ZeroWater Tumbler employs the a patented 5-stage filter technology and revolutionary ion-exchange system. Just screw on the filter on the underside of the plastic and drop in the tumbler. Slip the straw in and pour water right into the top and it seeps through the white filter and into the cup and the part you drink from. Great news to health-minded individuals concerned about toxins found in normal tap water.
- 26oz capacity
- Built-in water filtration system to purify tap water for great taste
- Portable 5-stage Ion Exchange filtration
- Stylish, durable, and convenient hard plastic construction
- Textured, easy-grip lid and matching straw
- Dishwasher safe
- Certified* to reduce Lead, Chromium, & Mercury
- Patented 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only water filter in its class to achieve this level.
- Unique COLOR CHANGE window indicates when to change your filter.
This tumbler is ridiculously easy to use and fits in all my standard cup holders in my van and tailgating chairs. ZeroWater’s product line also includes several pitchers ranging from a 6-cup to 23-cup capacity. ZeroWater is available at select retailers across the US and Canada. Don’t forget to drink your water!