OOOO it’s Halloween Time…my families favorite time of the year to dress up and celebrate! This year we had the pleasure of experiencing MommyParties and R.L. Stine’s THE HAUNTING HOUR The Series. What’s Halloween night if you don’t have a spectacular Halloween fun filled Mommy Party planned after all of your trick or treating. We enjoyed a night of picking through our candy bags while being entertained by The Hubs “Grampires” and the little kiddo’s helped me and a friend in the kitchen for the evening treats.
“Grampires” follows Mike and his sister Cristen as they pay a surprise visit to their grandfather in his creepy new Sunset Estates retirement community, only to discover that something is not quite right with Grandpa and his nocturnal neighbors, and eventually leading to a showdown at the bingo hall with an entire community of vampires.”
My two older kids immediately recognized Grandpa, (Christopher Lloyd) they are big Back to the Future fans just like their momma so they were very happy to see him in “Grampires”. While the older kids were in the living room watching the beginning of the show from The Hub, seeing how they were so anxious to get it started, the moms were in the kitchen with the little kids.
We started off with our Rest in Pizzas along with the kids favorite Bread stick Fingers. For our Beverage we enjoyed some Vampire Punch, very fitting for our “Grampire” theme don’t ya think. These are so easy to do that the little kids had no problem putting them together and enjoyed taking all credit for the fun and creative work that they did for everyone at our party.
|Having fun in the kitchen for our MommyParty THE HAUNTING HOUR|
|MOMs enjoying time with the little kids in the kitchen|
|Adding their eyes to their REST IN PIZZAS giving them the mummy look|
REST IN PEACE PIZZAS:
- 6 English Muffins or Bagels split
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese or String Cheese
- 20 slices pepperoni (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place English muffin halves cut side up onto a baking sheet
- Spoon pizza sauce on top of each half
- Top with pepperoni and cheese
- Bake for 10 minutes in oven or until cheese is melted
|Enjoying her first bite of her BREADSTICK FINGER|
BREAD STICK FINGERS:
- Canned Bread stick dough
- Olive Oil
- Remove Bread sticks from can
- Place onto a baking sheet and cut bread sticks into half
- Separate about 1 inch apart and shape your bread stick into finger shapes
- Brush top with Olive Oil
- Place small circular pieces of Pepperoni on top for the finger nails
- Put the small pieces of Rosemary on the bread stick to make it look like knuckles
- Use the Baking instructions on the bread stick can. Our oven was already preheated from our REST IN PEACE PIZZAS so we kept the oven temp at 375 degrees and this worked just fine.
Having all of this fun was the perfect way to spend our Halloween Evening. Enjoying the little kids treats and watching The Haunting Hour The Series “Grampires” was so enjoyable. It didn’t matter how old or young you were having fun was the object of the night and MommyParties definitely provided us with that.
The Hub has done it again and has given us the perfect show to view during the month of October. Having a MommyParty and it’s wonderful Party Menu of fun treats and Fun Activities for all of the kids, moms and dads to enjoy. There is no better feeling than giving your kids and friends kids a night to remember and to walk away with a smiling face.
Thank you MommyParties and The Hub Netwrok for a wonderful Halloween night all of the supplies that you sent and party ideas were just wonderful and all of the kids enjoyed every minute of it.
Note: This review was made possible by MomSelect.com. Opinions are my own or my families and are not influenced by any form of compensation.