Brushing your teeth is incredibly important, especially if you are eating popcorn (see review below). I had actually been using the REACH Total Care + Whitening Toothbrush for a few months before being offered the chance to review it and have been really happy with this toothbrush! It has many great features, plus the handhold and the curve is very comfortable.
- Purposefully designed to whiten teeth and remove stains
- The only toothbrush delivering whitening power with MICRAWHITENING Calcium Carbonate bristles
- Unique touchpoint grip for advanced control
- Slim, precision grip handle
- Available at drug and food retailers nationwide
- Purposefully designed for superior plaque removal and whitening
- The only floss with MICRO-GROOVES technology
- Shred-resistant, flexible floss slides easily and advanced soft filament makes it easy on gums
- Flexible floss provides a comfortable grip
- Available at food, drug and mass retailers nationwide
As I said, I’ve been using this specific style of REACH toothbrush for awhile. I’m very happy with it. It helps to remove the majority of the staining on my teeth (some stains are irreversible due to front fillings). The REACH Total Care + Whitening Floss, together with the brush, really make my mouth feel clean. And as you should change your toothbrush every 4-6 weeks, maybe you should check out the REACH Total Care + Whitening brush on your next trip to Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, etc. Don’t forget to bring your coupon!
I received a product to facilitate my review. Opinions are my own and/or my families and are not influenced by any form of compensation.