If you are anything like me you can’t walk into Petsmart without looking at all the adorable dog and cat stuff. This was never too big of a problem for me until we got our little Chihuahua, Dragon. Some of you may remember he was a rescue dog we adopted back in the spring. Ever since then anytime I go into Petsmart I have to stop and look at the adorable dog clothes. It never fails, I go in for dog food and come out with at least one outfit and a toy or two!
Petsmart has an adorable Holiday line this year! They have everything from stockings, clothing, toys, treats and more! Some great things they have this year include:
- The Grinch – Items ranging from scarfs and apparel accessories to dresses and coats.
- Bret Michaels Pets Rock(tm) – Debuting the collection’s first holiday items such as a Santa Tutu Dress, Santa tee and Holiday Flame Hoodie.
- Martha Stewart Pets(tm) – Holiday items include a red plaid dress, a gingerbread and elf hoodie, along with a classic grey coat. Holiday themed toys and stockings are also available.
- Top Paw(tm) – Must-have items include all things reindeer, including a Reindeer Dress, Holiday Sweater and Tee. Top Paw Stockings are also a perfect addition for over the fireplace.
- Disney – Pet favorites include Mickey and Minnie Mouse toys.
- Luv-A-Pet(tm) – When pet parents purchase any of the items in this collection, including fleece throws, ornaments, plush toys and gift cards, 10 percent of the proceeds go to PetSmart Charities to help save the lives of homeless pets.
Last time I was in the store a few weeks ago we saw some of these great Holiday items and they were so cute!! I really loved the Santa Tutu Dress and the Red plaid dress, too bad my dog is a boy.
Dragon can be quite the trouble maker sometimes so I thought the Top Paw Grinch Tee was perfect for him! It looked so cute on him too! He doesn’t seem to mind too much when we dress him up, thankfully. My kids just love when he has clothes on and I love anything Holiday related so of course my little dog needs holiday themed clothes as well!
He also got to try out a Martha Stewart Pets™ Holiday Bottle Cruncher Dog Toy. These are so cute! My dog got it in the Penguin style, which was great because Penguins are my favorite animal! My dog had a blast with these. The inside is an empty plastic bottle so every time they bite down on it the toy makes a crunching sound. The bottom of the toy has a velcro closure so you can machine wash the fabric part or replace the bottle if it is not longer “crunching”. I’m sure your dog will have so much fun with this too!
We didn’t forget about my cat either, she got Martha Stewart Pets™ Two Pack Holiday Mice Cat Toys. These little mice were so cute, they were done in festive colors and even had santa hats on. The mice themselves have catnip in them and bells on the tails. The kids had a lot of fun watching her throw these cute little mice around.
Our cat also got Martha Stewart Pets™ Cat Feather Teaser. We’ve got something similar to this for our cat before and she loved it. This one was fun because it was done in festive colors as well and the little mouse on this had a Santa hat as well. Our cat really loves these, she jumps around trying to catch it and the kids love it!
There are so many more fun holiday things at Petsmart so don’t forget your furry friends this holiday season.
Buy: You can buy these toys and shirt and so much more online or at your local Petsmart store.
I received samples for the purpose of review. Opinions are my own or my families and are not influenced by any form of compensation.