This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #savewithbubbles #CollectiveBias
I clearly remember when I was young carrying my Mom’s cleaning caddy. It held so many cleaning products and you had to know which one to use where so you didn’t ruin anything. I hated the powder products and all the different scrubbers and I especially hated having to clean tile with a toothbrush. When I got older I threw out all those bottles and replaced them with one – Scrubbing Bubbles®. It was the Scrubbing Bubbles® Multi Surface Bathroom Cleaner that saved me.
Their cleaning products have come a long way since my teen years and I am still in love with the brand as much today as I was then. Now there is Scrubbing Bubbles® Multi Surface Bathroom Cleaner and Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel; both which you can pick up at Dollar General.
You may have noticed when you check out that it asks you to login for your Digital Coupons, but that is all you have to do to save! It saves me from having to clip and carry coupons that I’m bound to forget at the house.
But let’s get back to the nitty gritty. The one room in the house that is always the worst to clean is the bathroom. I’m sure everyone would agree with me on that especially if you have boys! It is just gross. Since 90% of my bathroom is porcelain and has tile from floor to ceiling, everything has to be cleaned and wiped down. Scrubbing Bubbles® Multi Surface Bathroom Cleaner is a godsend for this. It cleans glazed ceramic tile, stainless steel, chrome, fiberglass, vinyl, plastic, synthetic marble and glazed porcelain surfaces! Pretty much everything in the bathroom aside from the door! It also kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria! To get the best clean in the least amount of time, here is my 5 Step Bubble Scrubbing Process!
Remember, those bubbles are going to do the most work for you if you give them some time.
- Spray Scrubbing Bubbles® Multi Surface Bathroom Cleaner on your tub, on the chrome handles, etc. and let sit.
- While the bubbles are doing their job, use Scrubbing Bubbles® Foaming Bleach Bathroom Cleaner on the inside of your toilet and scrub it out as you normally would. Once it is clean, use the Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel with Glade® Rainshower Scent. It’s really easy to put on and it lasts up to 7 days for a 24/7 continuous clean!
- Now spray the Scrubbing Bubbles® Multi Surface Bathroom Cleaner on the toilet surface and the sink surface/chrome and let that sit.
- Go back to the tub, using a scrubber (if you need one) or a rag, wipe away the dirt and grime the bubbles have pulled up and then clean over with water. Everything should be shiny and clean!
- Now you can wipe the other bathroom surfaces the same way!
All that is left is taking out the trash. It takes about 15 minutes to have a spotless bathroom without having to scrub your arm off. It also smells beautifully clean and with the Rainshower Gel there is no stinky toilet scent,even after the boys rush in to use the bathroom immediately after you’ve finished.
If you want more cleaning tips and see other products Scrubbing Bubbles® has available, you can check out the #savewithbubbles hub. Currently there are 3 Digital Coupons available on the DG App:
- $0.50 off any Scrubbing Bubbles® Bath Product
- $1 off any Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Gel Product
- $0.50 off any Scrubbing Bubbles® All Purpose Cleaner
These pair really well with the following sales at Dollar General:
- 7/26 & 8/9 Scrubbing Bubbles® Mega Shower Foamer $3.50 (usually $4)
- 7/25 & 8/9 Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel $3.50 (Usually $4)
- 7/26 & 8/9 Scrubbing Bubbles® Drop Ins $2.50 (Usually $3)
With less time on my hands this summer, I try to make sure two rooms in my house always stay as clean as possible to decrease germs – the Bathroom and the Kitchen. A little dust doesn’t hurt, but I can’t say the same about whatever Tot is carrying home from the splash parks, the playgrounds and public pools. Do yourself a favor and save some time with Scrubbing Bubbles® Multi Surface Bathroom Cleaner and leave the cleaning caddy in the closet.