I haven’t personally watched the new ABC Drama’s Red Widow or Body of Proof Season 3 (I had seen previous seasons). I’m just behind on T.V. shows lately, but many readers watch these shows regularly so I wanted to let you know when the Season’s are being released!
I really want to watch Red Widow. It sounds like a great series (don’t tell me any spoilers!). A housewife turned to organized crime to protect her family after her husband is murdered? Now that sounds interesting!
The show stars Radha Mitchell as Marta Walraven. You may remember her from the films Pitch Black, Silent Hill, The Crazies or Finding Neverland. All movies that I have personally seen her do an amazing job in, so I have no doubt she can pull off the Marta Walraven’s character. Playing alongside her as her eldest son is Sterling Beaumont as Gabriel Walraven (Lost – Law & Order SVU), Goran Visnjic as Nicholae Schiller (ER), Lee Tergesen as Marta’s partner Mike Tomlin, Clifton Collins Jr. as the FBI Agent James Ramos and many others.
- Red Widow The Journey – An exciting chance for fans to join show creator Melissa Rosenberg to learn about the creative process behind the development of making the exciting series!
- Deleted Scenes – The chance for fans to check out additional pulse-racing experiences through material that didn’t make into the aired episodes.
- Bloopers – A look at some of the hilarious behind-the-scenes moments from the set of “Red Widow.”
Red Widow – The Complete First Season will be released on May 28th, 2013.
Body of Proof will have their Complete Third Season released soon. In the Third Season new characters are introduced and there are new murder mysteries every week. I LOVE murder mysteries! For those of you that haven’t seen Body of Proof yet, it is about a Neurosurgeon who has a life altering moment that results in her resignation. She then uses her skills as a medical examiner to solve murders.
This is a 3-Disc DVD Set that has a lot of bonus features and exclusive featurettes.
- Getting The Shot – Fans will join the series’ Director of Photography and Cinematographer to get an insightful first-hand look at how the visual tones of the production are created.
- VFX The Ultimate Makeover – Filmed in Southern California, but made to look as if it’s set in Philadelphia, visual effects play a large role in the making of “Body of Proof.” In this striking featurette, the cast and visual effects artists walk viewers through what it takes to create the transformation.
- All Kinds Of Props – The cast and crew illustrate the importance of props within the development of each fascinating episode.
- Creating The World – The executive producers take fans onto the set of “Body of Proof” to provide an inside look the show’s world, and share how the Walt Disney Studios lot is transformed into the streets of Philadelphia.
- Body of Goofs – A look at some of the hilarious behind-the-scenes moments from the set of “Body of Proof.”
Body of Proof – The Complete Third Season will be available on June 18th, 2013.
So, do you watch the shows? Which one is your favorite?
I did not receive anything for this post aside from the information that was provided to me. Just a sucker for television series.