~I received a T-fal & Zabada samples for the purpose of reviewing. Opinions and stories are my own.~
Thanksgiving is only a few days away and we are already in prep mode in my house. It is only a 9 person meal on the big day but we still cook a lot of food because Thanksgiving leftovers are the best! I love spending the day with family and eating a delicious feast but I personally hate the cooking and cleaning aspect of the day. The kitchen becomes a complete disaster and the best I can do is clean as I go. That means I am always looking for ways to make the cooking easier and the clean up quicker. That is why I decided to take part of the #TfalZabadaThanksgiving Blogger Challenge. I am a competitive person so I am always up for a challenge! I was sent the T-fal Calipso pressure cooker and the Zabada Kitchen Handy for clean up duty. Together the are my new little dream team.
The T-fal Clipso is a 6.3 QT. stainless steel pressure cooker makes it easy to use a pressure cooker. I am no chef but even I could figure it out! When things get busy this is ideal because it allows you to prepare elaborate and impressive meals very quickly and safely. Featuring a unique one-hand system, the T-fal Clipso allows users to open and close the lid using only one hand and a steam release valve that controls steam release for added safety. The durable stainless steel construction guarantees an extended lifespan and is dishwasher safe, excluding the gasket and pressure valve. The T-fal Clipso includes a steam basket, stand and recipe booklet. Please ignore my terrible 70s kitchen stove and counter top. I will get it re-done someday!
I have a beer-braised chicken thigh recipe that always takes FOREVER to cook and with this the chicken and potatoes were done in under 20 minutes! I just combined all the ingredients and then I could go off to do other things. On Thanksgiving you could put a meal in this and leave it while it cooks and it could keep a dish out of the oven where the turkey is cooking. Go watch the parade or some football while the pressure cooker does all the work!
KEY BENEFITS AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
- One-hand system makes lid easy to open and close
- Steam release valve controls steam release for added safety
- Durable stainless steel construction
- 12 PSI / 6.3 QT capacity
- Stainless steel encapsulated, induction suitable base for even heat distribution
- Dishwasher safe
- Includes steam basket, stand and recipe booklet
After my delicious meal I am the one that is always on clean up duty and we all know pots and pans can get pretty disgusting. Since I am continually trying to be more “green” I was super excited to try the Zabada Kitchen Handy which is a chemical-free cleaning solution that removes 99.9% of bacteria, grease, viruses and more just using water. This little scrubbier really works!
The Zabada Kitchen Handy features two advanced microfibers – a “Grease” side for removing grease from ovens, rangehoods and cooking appliances and a “Grime” side, with light scouring patches, for removing food residues and light grease with no chemicals, just water!
- “Grime” side surface tackles: sinks, benches, appliances, baking trays, pots and pans
- “Grease” side surfaces tackles: stove tops, inside your oven, range hood and pots (on a cool surface)
KEY BENEFITS AND UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Zabada fiber clean technology cleans cooktops and baking dishes, as well as spot-cleans dishes, baking trays, and pots and pans just using water!
- This chemical-free cleaning solution uses only water to remove grease, baked-on grim, and 99.9% of bacteria!
- Replaces and outperforms disposable scourers and store-bought microfiber cloths
- Lasts 2 to 3 years, saving money and reducing waste
- Zabada’s wet-wipe-dry system cuts cleaning time and eliminates the need to purchase chemical cleaning products
- Perfect for spot-cleans, along with grease and grime build up cleans
- Machine washable
The Zabada Kitchen Handy is available at Zabada Clean. I had never put much thought into a greener cleaning solution but now I am so glad I have one. No need to be using materials full of chemicals that only get thrown away each time. I consider this blogger challenge a success. Now I have a new cooking tool that I fully plan on using all the time and a “green” way to clean up afterwards.
Zabada will be running a “Thanksgiving Sale” with 20% off all Kitchen products (including the Kitchen Handy) from November 26th – December 5th.