I was introduced to a new game on Facebook called Tail Towns Friends, a game that at first just looked like a cute game with fuzzy mice and squirrels, etc. and then all at once became an addicting story / strategy game that had me drawn in for hours.
I never really liked those games on Facebook, they get really repetitive and rather annoying when everyone starts asking me for things and I’m trying to work. So I tend to stay away from them. There is never any real story and you spend hours trying to just grow crops or build an army to do … what exactly?
However, Tail Town Friends actually has a story, goals and directives while still having the addicting parts of building your own place, decorating and more. You even have to have a job, which is build into the soap opera story as the town is just full of drama. It’s really fun, especially when you get a ton of things to do and you are trying to keep up with them. That’s not stressful to me at all, it’s a challenge and it’s interesting. So how exactly is Tail Town Friends different? Well, here are a few points:
- Art Style: Photo–‐realistic exquisite art allows player to become “landscape artists”
- Storytelling: Tail Towns Friends is not just about the game but also about unearthing tales of drama. It’s game meets soap opera! The more you play, the more of the gripping stories you uncover. Strong, intertwining storylines written by creative storywriters, featuring cinematics & voice acting.
- Full Product Integration: One of the first Facebook games with code registration ability. But rewards are fully integrated into the actual game play experience. Registering a collectible Tail Towns™ figurine not only gives you game rewards, but actually opens up a cache of hidden storylines behind each individual character.
Did you know that 70% of Social Gamers are female? I found this fact amusing since years ago people were always saying that women weren’t gamers, they just didn’t have the right games for us! Tail Town Friends I honestly believe will be a huge hit with women, because it has the elements of a soap opera, lots of gossip in a small city while still retaining the fun of building and creating something with your friends!
The other neat thing is the figurines. Each Figurine opens up more storylines and also gives you a bundle of game rewards. They’re also really cute.
- Custom–‐designed collectible polystone figurines, fully hand–‐painted, with exquisite ornate details
- Register a Tail Towns™ figurine to get the character’s storyline of humor and drama that gives you insight into his/her secret life in Tail Towns.
- Each figurine rewards you with an exclusive super ornate specialty décor virtual item that provides daily rewards.