I have everything all ready for me and my three kiddo’s to have fun tomorrow at our Easter Scavenger Hunt. I feel like my two older ones are getting too old for an Easter Egg Hunt and I wanted us all still to have fun and enjoy the day, not leaving the youngest feeling left out. It was either this Easter Scavenger Hunt or an Easter Treasure Hunt with three bags of goodies awaiting them after having an adventurous hike to their Easter Bags.
With our Easter Scavenger Hunt I am going to hide a bunch of goodies I bought at the Store, little one dollar items and what not, all throughout our back yard. I have written a bunch of clues for the kids giving them some idea of what they are looking for. I named this hunt “3 of a Kind” since I have three of them hunting around for their little Easter prizes. I will have them name the items at the end of the scavenger hunt giving them a chance to dig into their bags and exploring each fun item.
Some of the hints I gave them are-
- Chickens lay these, Rabbit’s don’t really – which will be for the colorful Easter Eggs
- These animals keep track of your notes – which are animal notepads
- chug, chug, chug – which is for their new drinking cups
I also have a special item for each of the boys and one for my girl so not all of their items are the exact same.
- 1-2-3 JUMP – this is for the boys parachute jumper toys
- suitable for a picture of two, me and you – which is a picture frame for my daughter
Of course we are having our family BBQ and will enjoy the rest of the day with all of our loved ones. What are some of the fun things that you will be doing on this Easter Sunday?
We hope that all of you enjoy your day and we are sending out our love.