~My son received a complimentary video from Santa for this post. He was super excited about it too!~
I am a huge fan of Portable North Pole. Ever since Tot received his first personalized video from Santa PNP last year, I couldn’t wait to see his face light up again when Santa checked in on him this year. The videos are created so well that it would take a keen ear to notice they were crafted at all. See for yourself!
Tot’s favorite thing about his video this year was one of the updates to the Premium video, the inclusion of his friends. In his video last year his “book” had his name on it and the others were blank. This year parents can personalize the video with their other children’s names or friends! Tot shared a shelf with his best friends and big brother.
The personalization process is very detailed. Here are a few examples from the beginning.
- Name: It begins with making sure that your child’s name is pronounced correctly and smoothly in order for the video to be realistic. You can listen to each pronunciation until you find the one that fits and if one doesn’t fit (which was the case for my friend’s daughter), you have over a dozen other options – like Princess!
- Personal Photo: Then you can add a photo uploaded from your computer or Facebook! Since most of our photos are on Facebook, the option makes this task a lot easier!
- Birthdate: If you happen to be a grandparent, aunt/uncle, friend, etc. and don’t know the birthday, don’t worry! You can simply choose “No” and it will move forward.
- Location: This is important because it’ll show on the child’s “file” and/or on a map depending on which video is chosen.
- Relationship to the child: It asks this question because Santa will at some point say that he heard news from someone. That’s you!
- Naughty or Nice: This is the fun part. You get to pick if they wind up on the Naughty, Nice or Almost Nice list!
There are many more personalizations, including information about their daily life, the effort (or goal) they were to work on that year and what gift they are hoping for. You also get to choose between 3 different videos that offer other personal photos and options!
Tot was really excited to see Santa knew what he wanted for Christmas and had a picture of the exact make/model since we hadn’t gotten over to see him just yet. For parents who don’t want to stand in lines forever or who can’t get out to take photos with Santa, this is a wonderful way to bring that little bit of magic home.
PLUS, the PNP team has pledged to donate 5% of all web sales to kids hospitals in the purchaser’s region. Last year they had donated $75,000 to charity! That’s a great reason to spread a little cheer!
You can create your own Portable North Pole video and receive 20% off with the Promo Code: BLG20BKP. Don’t miss out on creating a one of kind gift this year. You’ll be so happy you did!