Muppet domination continues with a hilarious new movie from Walt Disney Studios. Jason Segel, Academy Award(R) nominee Amy Adams (Best Performance By An Actress In a Supporting Role, Junebug, Doubt, The Fighter) and Academy Award winner Chris Cooper (Best Performance By An Actor In A Supporting Role, Adaptation) join everyone’s favorite Muppets and an all-star celebrity cast in a comic adventure for the whole family. While on vacation in Los Angeles, Walter, the world’s biggest Muppet fan, his brother Gary, and friend Mary uncover the diabolical plot of a greedy oil millionaire to destroy the Muppet Theater. Now, the Muppet-loving trio must reunite Kermit, Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear and their friends to stage the greatest Muppet telethon ever and save their beloved theater. The gang is back together again in a must-own movie full of irresistible music and family fun. Bring home the biggest Muppet adventure ever on Disney Blu-ray(TM) and DVD!
Some of the actors in Disney’s The Muppets are my favorite! Jason Segel is hilarious and Amy Adams is probably one of the most talented actresses to date, in my opinion. I was so happy seeing them in the cast and it really made me excited to watch the new movie, plus Segel also co-wrote it! The last movie he co-wrote was Forgetting Sarah Marshall which turned out to be an amazing film. It’s no wonder that The Muppets is considered one of the best movies of the year!
I grew up with the Muppet’s, Kermit and Miss Piggy have a special place in my heart where all the love from my childhood resides. Although they came many years before me (circa: 1950s), they were also our childhood Muppets and cartoons and continued to be my first child’s and now we were able to share it with my little tot.
You might also be aware that The Muppets did win Best Original Song for “Man or Muppet” at the Oscars, which we were promoting for votes before the Oscars. So thanks for all your support!
- Blu-ray Feature Film + Bonus
- DVD Feature Film + Bonus
- Digital Copy Of Feature Film
- Digital Full-Length Original Soundtrack
- Scratching The Surface: A Hasty Examination Of The Making Of The Muppets — A Surprisingly Shallow But Profoundly Absurd Look At Muppets And Humans Working Together To Make Cinematic History
- Deleted Scenes
- A Little Screen Test On The Way To The Read-Through — The Muppets Bring The Wocka Wocka Wocka To A Routine Camera Test
- Explaining Evil: The Full Tex Richman Song
- Unreleased Theatrical Spoof Trailers — And More!
- Audio Commentary — With Jason Segel, James Bobin, And Nicholas Stoller
- Disney Intermission — Pause The Movie And See What Happens!
- The Longest Blooper Reel Ever Made (In Muppet History**) **We Think — Includes Muppets! Stars! And One Ridiculously Long Chicken Joke! What More Do You Need?
This would make a great Family Night Movie! Here are some ways to have fun offered by your favorite characters!
I received samples for the purpose of reviewing. Opinions are my own and/or my families and are not influenced by any form of compensation.