~This post is sponsored by ThinkGeek. Opinions and stories are my own.~
Star Wars is one of my all time favorite franchises. I have always had a fascination for space but these movies really took things into hyperdrive. Space travel, far away planets, amazing weapons and this all happened a long time ago in a galaxy far far away! Sure, I already have the movies and action figures and the toy sets but it wasn’t until now that I was able to bring Star Wars into my kitchen. Thanks to ThinkGeek and their R2-D2 Measuring Cups, you can have fun every time you need you need to measure out some ingredients!
Here is one hilarious video clip showing you exactly what these measuring cups can do!
Here are some details of the Exclusive Star Wars R2-D2 Measuring Cup Set:
- Set of measuring cups that look like R2-D2
- Officially-licensed Lucasfilm merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
- Body built from 4 measuring cups: 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1 cup
- Detachable utility arms turn into nested measuring spoons: 1/4, 1/2, 1 tsp, and 1/3 tbsp
- Dome is both 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp
- Materials: Food-grade ABS plastic (BPA-free)
- Dimensions: 6 1/2″ tall x 5″ across x 3 3/4″ deep
- Do not microwave
- Not dishwasher-safe
This set of R2-D2 Measuring Cups disassembles into 4 measuring cups plus 4 measuring spoons and reassembles easily so you won’t be needing any of C-3PO’s help. The measurements are written inside each piece for those of us no good at guessing measuring sizes. I keep him out on my counter where everyone can see him. He does me no good locked away in a kitchen cabinet. These cups are perfect for any Star Wars fan that likes to make R2-D2 noises while cooking or you can do what I do and talk to him while you are cooking, just like Luke would talk to him in the movies.